- Nutritionally complete
- For bottle-fed babies
- Ready to feed, UHT sterilised
- For information on Halal, visit our website.
- Contains DHA (Omega-3)*
- *As required by the legislation for all infant formula.
- Nutritionally complete**
- First infant milk – from birth
- Cow & Gate First infant milk is a breastmilk substitute.
- **As required by legislation for first infant milk, it is nutritionally complete and suitable as a sole source of nutrition from birth and as part of a weaning diet from 6 months to 12 months.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Breastmilk substitute
- UHT Sterilised
- For combination and bottle fed babies
- Pack sizes: 100ML, 200ML & 500ML
- Contains DHA (Omega-3)
Water, Skimmed Milk, Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil), Galacto-Oligosaccharidles (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Protein (from Milk), Emulsifiers (Mono- & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Soy Lecithin), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish Oil, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Vitamin C, Sodium Citrate, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Calcium Chloride, Inositol, Potassium Hydroxide, Taurine, Magnesium Oxide, Iron Lactate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin A, Uridine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Vitamin E, Cytidine 5-Monophosphate, Pantothenic Acid, Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Inosine 5-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Niacin, Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Once opened, any unused milk in this 200ml bottle can be stored by replacing the cop, storing upright in a refrigerator and used within 24 hours.
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding guide 0-12 months
- Approx. age: Up to 2 weeks; Approx. weight: 3.5kg, 7 3/4lb; Single feed: 90ml, 3fl oz; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 6
- Approx. age: 2-4 weeks; Approx. weight: 3.9kg, 8 1/2lb; Single feed: 120ml, 4fl oz; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 4-8 weeks; Approx. weight: 4.7kg, 10 1/2lb; Single feed: 150ml, 5fl oz; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 8-12 weeks; Approx. weight: 5.4kg, 12lb; Single feed: 180ml, 6fl oz; Feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 3-4 months; Approx. weight: 6.2kg, 13 3/4lb; Single feed: 180ml, 6fl oz; Feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 4-5 months; Approx. weight: 6.9kg, 15 1/4lb; Single feed: 210ml, 7fl oz; Feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 5-6 months; Approx. weight: 7.6kg, 16 3/4lb; Single feed: 210ml, 7fl oz; Feeds per 24 hours: 5
- Approx. age: 7-12 months; Approx. weight: – kg, – lb; Single feed: 210ml, 7fl oz; Feeds per 24 hours: 3
- Assumes weaning at 6 months. This is only a guide, your baby may need more or less than the above. Ask your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
- How to prepare your baby’s milk
- Please follow these instructions carefully. Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- 1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers” instructions,
- 2. Shake bottle well. Using the fending guide, pour the required amount of milk Into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- 3. Serve at room temperature, or warmed if desired. If warmed, check temperature before feeding.
- Important feeding advice: For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished milk in the feeding bottle as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scolding. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
- Dental advice: Do not allow prolonged contact of milks with teeth and make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night. Ask your dentist for advice.
- Important notice: Breastfeeding is best for babies, Cow & Gate First infant milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.